Asthma, Allergy and Immunology Center (AAIC) provides secure online access to your Patient Health Records. Click the button below to access your records.
Patient forms are available to download for your convenience. Please bring your completed forms to our office at the time of your appointment.
- Allergy History Form
- Authorization for Disclosure of Health Information
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Acknowledgment of Receipt of Notice of Privacy Practices
- General Consent for Treatment and Release of Information
Ready to schedule an appointment? Visit our Locations page to see the contact information for the AAIC office nearest to you.
Here are few reliable websites with useful information on Asthma and Allergy.
- Coronavirus - Everyday Preventative Tips For Spreading Viruses
- ACDS Contact Allergen Management Program ( CAMP )
- Translating aetiological insight into sustainable management of type 2 diabetes
- New Guidelines Show How to Introduce Peanut-containing Foods to Reduce Allergy Risk
- Experts release new guidelines for peanut allergy recommendations
- Approach to desensitization in aspirin-exacerbated respiratory disease
- March 2017-Conducting an Oral Food Challenge to Peanut in an Infant
- Dupixent Safety Information