Suresh Anne, M.D.
- Immune deficiency disorders
- Hereditary angioedema (C1INH Deficiency)
- Drug desensitization
- Treatment with IVIG
- Immune modulating drugs
State University of New York at Buffalo - Doctor of Medicine (MD), Allergy and Immunology Residency Program 1991 – 1993
Michigan State University - Doctor of Medicine (MD), Medicine, Best Out Going Resident 1988 – 1991
University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh - Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.), Medicine 1975 – 1981
Dr. Anne won several awards during his training in Internal Medicine and Allergy/Clinical Immunology which include:
- The sixth prize, Clemons Von Pirquet Award at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American College of Allergy & Immunology, New York City, New York.
- Winner of Paper Division 1991 Associate Research Competition, American College of Physicians, National Meeting, New Orleans, LA.
- The Resident for Most Outstanding Performance, Department of Internal Medicine, Hurley Medical Center, Flint, MI.
Board-certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and the American Board of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, Dr. Anne is a fellow of the American College of Physicians, the American College of Allergy/Immunology, and the American Academy of Allergy/Immunology.
He has done extensive research regarding immune deficiencies and has written several articles on the subject of AIDS. On staff at Michigan State University, Dr. Anne is an associate professor of the Division of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. He takes special interest in drug allergy, HAE, immune deficiencies, and treatments with newer monoclonal antibodies.
Specialist in adult and pediatric Allergy and Clinical Immunology.