Who We Are
- Asthma Allergy and Immunology Center (AAIC) is a speciality medical office with specialization in the treatment of asthma and allergic disease throughout Michigan.
- Along with our physicians, our staff is specially trained to treat asthma and allergic conditions. When possible, we emphasize patient education in our treatment plans to help patients avoid the cause of their symptoms.
- Since 1993, our physicians and staff have provided the highest quality of care to children and adults affected by asthma and allergic diseases.
- Our board certified physicians, who have completed fellowship in Allergy and Clinical Immunology, operate as a single group practice in several convenient locations by providing uninterrupted patient care.
- AAIC strives to provide exceptional care and individual attention to our patients.
- Our team is dedicated to patient and physician follow-ups, offering timely appointments.
- AAIC is focused on superior service, utilizing the latest technology.
Our Areas of Expertise
Our physicians are well trained in the field of Asthma and Allergic disorders. Their main areas of expertise are:
- Adverse Drug Reactions
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Urticaria and Angioedema
- Drug Desensitization
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Food Allergies
Some other main areas of expertise:
- Exercise Associated Asthma
- Anaphylactic & Anaphylactoid Reactions
- Insect Venom Allergy
- Inflammatory Disorders:
- Crohn’s Disease
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Immune Disorders:
- T-Cell Immune Deficiency
- Complement Deficiency
We also have infusion clinics for the following:
- Administration of IVIG (patients with primary immune deficiency)
- Remicade Infusion (infliximab for rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, psoriasis)
- Tysabri (natalizumab for multiple sclerosis)
- Other Newly Developing Monoclonal Antibody Treatments
Ready to schedule an appointment? Visit our Locations page to see the contact information for the AAIC office nearest to you.