Please send resumes to email@example.com
The Physician Assistant is trained to provide diagnostic and preventive health care services under the supervision of a physician.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Masters preferred
- Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant program required.
- Current MI License as a Physician Assistant.
- Board Certification through the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
- Promotes and maintains patient health by providing medical services under the supervision of a physician.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- In collaboration with the attending physician, prepares and records patient history, develops and implements a plan of care.
- Examines and treats follow up patients.
- Orders and interprets laboratory tests and make diagnosis.
- May prescribe pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens as appropriate to assessed medical conditions.
- Prescribe dosages and instruct patients in correct usage.
- Monitors patient’s progress or responses to treatments.
- Understands the process of mixing extracts.
- Performs therapeutic procedures by administering injections and immunizations.
- Consults with colleagues, supervising physicians, specialists, and other health professionals as appropriate.
- Performs diagnostic test and therapeutic procedures, within the scope of the practice.
- Educates and informs patients about the nature of the illness and the progress of evaluation and treatment.
Required Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and patient service skills.
- Able to work with minimum supervision and as part of a collaborative team.
- Working knowledge of Electronic Health Record Systems.
- Ability to maintain working relationships with patients and colleagues.
- Ability to complete tasks under time constraints with little supervision.
- Ability to work independently and in a team in a flexible, dependable manner.
- Professional verbal and written communication skill.
- Ability to collect, maintain, and analyze data.
- Performs duties in accordance with the customary rules of ethics and conduct of the applicable State Board of Medicine.
- Interpret the application of OSHA and HIPAA laws.